Monday, April 5, 2010

Advice-Full Forecast for the Week













When I read horoscopes, I would do one of two things, most often, I'd do both.

I'd first read my sign and then his sign, and if I didn't fancy what I've got waiting in store, I'd select another sign hoping it offered a more favourable prediction.

The Forecast for this week is a gather of Advices from those whose sign matches to yours, and like me, if you're not completely satisfied with what you see, change. Read the one below it.

For this week, I'm a Pisces and Sagittarius.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a sagittarius :P
    hmmm let them know I'm real? .... not sure what that means. maybe Jamie Foxx would know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zoisite: It's referring to life. You live to the fullest to leave your own legacy so future aliens would debate about your worthiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wth, where is scorpio? you denied me! >=O

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh roger!
    when you put it like that... it's strange that comes up, I have thought about that more so than usual. Lets go treasure hunting :P

    ReplyDelete